Click on this link to get more information about the articulation process for Advanced Multimedia and Video Production with San Bernardino Valley College:
Download this file and complete:
CTE Transitions Student Application
Read these instructions from Valley College:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING
Steps to follow in completing Student Application for CTE Transitions Course Credit for San Bernardino Valley College:
- Upon completion of the CTE Transitions articulated course, student must complete an online application for admission to San Bernardino Valley College at www.valleycollege.edu. Once the application is accepted, the student’s SBVC issued student ID# will be sent via e-mail to the student.
- Print copy of application confirmation page and attach to the course credit application form
- Complete the high school/regional occupational program course with a “B” or better and a “C” or higher on the approved comprehensive final exam
- Obtain an application form for CTE Transitions credit from the student link provided on the college web page, www.valleycollege.edu, click Academic & Career Programs, Specialized Programs, CTE Transitions
- Include the SBVC issued student ID# at the top of the application
- Student and teacher complete sections I and II of the Student Application Credit form.
- Student must attach SBVC application confirmation page to the application for course credit form.
- Student or teacher will give form to the school site registrar for attachment of official school transcript.
- Registrar or student may send the packet, comprised of:
- Student Application for CTE Transitions Credit,
- Official high school/ROP transcript and
- SBVC application confirmation page
- Mail to Achala Chatterjee, CTE Transitions Liaison, San Bernardino Valley College, 701 S. Mt. Vernon Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92410